Sunday, June 17, 2012

Moving and Blogging

Yay we moved, did I tell you that already? sorry I probably did. Anyway its great, we are settling in nicely, however I do not have the internet and it looks like we may not have it for a while :-( however luckily my in laws are just up the road and they have it, so posts will be written from theirs or the local coffee shop ;-)

I have been sewing, mainly getting back on track with bee blocks, I was ridiculously behind but am now slowly catching up

Sew Bee Joyful
April - Tea Block



May - Book Block

Piece Bee With You
April - Cold and Flu Block

I just have Mays Piece Bee With You Block to do, and both for June and I will be up to date, I am definitely going to get them all done by the end of the month, I HATE being behind, makes me feel so disorganised

Will have lots of posts coming up soon showing you what I else I have been up to

5 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Lovely blocks there missus xxx

Annabellouise said...

Yay. You are back. Really enjoy reading your blog and love the bee blocks.

Katy Cameron said...

Looking good! You'll probably have a while before you need your SBJ blocks done, unless you happen to be the lucky one that's actually received their fabric yet!

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

they are fantastic, C...don't know how fit it in to do all these anyway!

Sarah said...

The blocks are brilliant, especially the cold and flu block... Lemon and honey, I LOVE it. Pattern please ;-)