Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday No.3

Yay I got round to writing my Christmas Stocking tut this week! Have you written a tutorial this week? Have you used a tutorial and blogged about it? If the answer is yes to either of these then link up to this weeks Tutorial Tuesday.



Lawson and Lotti


You can find my Christmas Stocking tutorial here (I do know that Christmas is over, but I need to be organised this year, I certainly wasn't last year!)


Come on link up, you know you want to. Rules can be found here, and if you want the button then its over in the side bar

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow - this is a fantastic stocking - I love it! Very Whimsical :)

delorismills said...

An impressive post, I just gave this to a colleague who is doing a little analysis on this topic. And he is very happy and thanking me for finding it. But all thanks to you for writing in such simple words. Big thumb up for this blog post!

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Thanks for hosting! I linked up last week's Hodgepodge Patchwork Tuesday about building my Quilt for Project Quilting! Love you stocking Tutorial from yesterday! You will be ready for next year -- or we will if we make one!